SSPC Mobile Training Unit
The SSPC Mobile Training Unit (a.k.a. MTU) was created to enable on-demand blaster and sprayer training in places where such training isn’t normally possible because of a lack of facilities.
The MTU is fully self-contained and can be used to train between 8 - 12 people in a session. It is capable of holding 8 full-size ASTM panels and can run on supplied power or the on-board generator.
Ideal training scenarios include SSPC Craftworker programs like:
- Abrasive Blasting (C7)
- Spray Applicator (C12)
- Coating Application Specialist (CAS)
Potential uses include:
- SSPC Chapter-hosted training events
- Trade show demonstrations
- Votech or Trade School on-site training
Key Features of the Mobile Training Unit
- All-in-one, enclosed, fully-functioning, portable Blast Room.
- Easy to transport intermodal high cube container to any location.
- Four stage patented cleaning system ensures the cleanest grit in the industry.
If you would like more information about the mobile training unit please contact
Jennifer Merck at email@example.com or call 412-288-6040.