The Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings
The Voice of SSPC and the journal of record for the protective coatings industry, JPCL, is focused on the technology, specification, and application of protective and marine coatings.
Each month, JPCL delivers reliable, non-biased information on new technology and good practice in the use of high performance anti-corrosion coatings and linings for steel and concrete structures - bridges, ships, oil and gas facilities, offshore platforms, power generation facilities, water storage and treatment, wastewater treatment, pipelines, railcars, and every type of industrial plant.
JPCL is the flagship publication from Technology Publishing Company, a key partner of SSPC. All SSPC members enjoy either a printed or digital version of JPCL each month as a benefit of membership.
To get your copy of JPCL, join SSPC today by clicking the green button below.
Other Benefits of SSPC Membership:
- FREE Standards - UNLIMITED 24-hour access to every current and historic SSPC standard via the SSPC Marketplace
- Access to the SSPC Mobile App - On-the-go access to SSPC standards, member directory, contractor tools and more!
- Discounts- Including 30% on most SSPC publications and 10% on most videos.
- Training - Up to $200 in savings on training courses and professional certifications.
- SSPC Insider Content - When you login to SSPC.org as a member, you gain access to content that non-members don't get, including detailed contact info in the Members Directory, detailed results for certification searches, and access to the annual SSPC conference technical proceedings!
- PaintSquare.com - Access to PaintSquare's JPCL Magazine Search where you can search, browse, and read over 15,000 pages of articles, news and features from JPCL.
- Technical Help - "Ask SSPC" is SSPC's unique personal library/lookup service to answer your coatings questions. Members enjoy one FREE article per year, as well as discounts on further research.
- You have a voice! - Eligibility to participate on technical committees in the areas of coating materials, surface preparation, environmental health compliance and more!
- Networking - Network via SSPC Local Chapters and use our LinkedIn groups, Facebook and Twitter pages to keep up with your colleagues and stay on top of the latest industry happenings.