Last updated March 7, 2014
The committees below are accepting additional members subject to the following restrictions:
- Membership is limited to one voting representative per company. Additional representatives from the same company may join as nonvoting members.
- Committees must maintain a balance of interest among supplier, end-user (owner), and general interest voting members. There is no balance requirement for nonvoting members.
- Voting members who fail to respond to three consecutive ballots from a committee lose their voting privileges on that committee.
- If a request for voting membership cannot be honored, you wil be contacted by SSPC staff.
A committee membership application form is available here . See for more information on technical committee membership.
- C.1.3.C, Epoxy Polyamide Coatings: The committee will revise SSPC-Paint 42 and develop a performance-based standard for an epoxy polyamide/polyamidoamine topcoat.
- C.1.3.D, Revision of SSPC-Paint 39, Two-Component Aliphatic Polyurea Topcoat,Fast or Moderate Drying, Performance-Based
- C.1.7, Powder Coatings: The committee will develop a guide to provide background information on the types and application processes used to apply powder coatings, including general surface preparation and handling requirements.
- C.3.12, Revision of SSPC-PA 9: The committee will review and update SSPC-PA 9, Measurement of Dry Coating Thickness on Cementitious Substrates Using Ultrasonic Gages.
- C.2.17, Revision of SSPC-SP 1, Solvent Cleaning: The committee will review and update SSPC-SP 1, Solvent Cleaning.
- C.5.3.B, Revision of SSPC-Guide 7: The committee will review and update SSPC-Guide 7, Guide to the DIsposal of Lead-Contaminated Surface Preparation Debris
- C.7.5, Texture of Concrete Floor Coatings: The committee will develop a classification scheme and standard for texture of floor coatings.
- C.8.2 Commercial Coating Materials: The committee is developing a performance standard for elastomeric exterior waterborne high-build coatings.
- Committee for Review/Revision of SSPC-PA 6/NACE No. 10, Fiberglass-Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Linings Applied to Bottoms
of Carbon Steel Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Committee for Review/Revision of SSPC-PA 8/NACE No. 11, Thin-Film Organic Linings Applied in New Carbon Steel Process Vessels