Last updated October 21, 2014
The committees below are accepting additional members subject to the following restrictions:
- Membership is limited to one voting representative per company. Additional representatives from the same company may join as nonvoting members.
- Committees must maintain a balance of interest among supplier, end-user (owner), and general interest voting members. There is no balance requirement for nonvoting members.
- Voting members who fail to respond to three consecutive ballots from a committee lose their voting privileges on that committee.
- If a request for voting membership cannot be honored, you wil be contacted by SSPC staff.
A committee membership application form is available here . See for more information on technical committee membership.
- C.1.1, Zinc Coatings: The committee will review and update SSPC-Paint 20, Zinc-Rich Coatings Type I - Inorganic and Type II - Organic, and Paint 30, Weld-Through Inorganic Zinc-Rich Primer.
- C.1.15, Revision of SSPC-Guide 14: The committee will review and update SSPC-Guide 14, Guide for the Repair of Imperfections in Galvanized, Organic, or Inorganic Zinc-Coated Steel Using Organic Zinc-Rich Coatings
- C.1.7, Powder Coatings: The committee will develop a guide to provide background information on the types and application processes used to apply powder coatings, including general surface preparation and handling requirements.
- C.3.1, Revision of SSPC-PA 1: The committee will review and update SSPC-PA 1, Shop Field and Maintenance Coating of Steel
- C.3.4, Revision of SSPC-PA 5: The committee will review and update SSPC-PA 5, Guide to Maintenance Coating of Steel Structures in Atmospheric Service
- C.5.5, Containment Support Structures and Platform Design: The committee will develop a technology update for design of elevated platform systems accessing or supporting containment structures
- C.7.5, Texture of Concrete Floor Coatings: The committee will develop a classification scheme and standard for texture of floor coatings.
- C.7.6, Revision of SSPC-PA 7: The committee will revise and update SSPC-PA 7, Applying Thin FIlm Coatings to Concrete
- Committee for Review/Revision of SSPC-PA 6/NACE No. 10, Fiberglass-Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Linings Applied to Bottoms
of Carbon Steel Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Committee for Review/Revision of SSPC-PA 8/NACE No. 11, Thin-Film Organic Linings Applied in New Carbon Steel Process Vessels