Explore new job opportunities, network with industry professionals, have a voice, and develop your professional identity! Full or part-time students meeting the criteria outlined below are eligible for a NO COST SSPC membership.
- Full-time or part-time student enrolled at an accredited trade school, vocational school, community college, 2 or 4-year college, post-secondary education curriculum or post-graduate school
- Studies or activities in engineering, architecture, construction or other disciplines related to Protective Coatings
- Must enroll using a student ID or email address ending in .edu
- In addition, for the 2 years immediately following graduation, the student is eligible to receive SSPC membership at a 50% discount. After 2 years, the price reverts to full price.
- Join Now!
Student Membership Fees
- Access and download any SSPC Standard or technical resource
- Monthly digital subscription to JPCL (Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings)
- Access to the SSPC Mobile App - Available for iOS and Android; access key info in the classroom or on the job
- Discounts on training, professional certification, and technical publications
- Eligibility to participate as an informational member on technical committees
- Networking with other members, chapters, groups, and at the SSPC Annual Conference
- Career path opportunities and advancement
- Resume enhancment
- Join Now!
How to Join
OPPORTUNITIES for STUDENTS and COLLEGES
- SSPC Scholarships: Application
- SSPC 2017 Poster Session:
- Mentor Program (coming soon)
- Publish research and technical papers (coming soon)
- Find a job! (coming soon)
- Request a presentation at your school or job fair (coming soon)
NOTE: Clicking this button will take you to the Student Membership registration form. There is NO COST to join. All student memberships are FREE and include an ELECTRONIC copy of the JPCL only.