800 Trumbull Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Toll Free: 1 (877) 281.7772
(USA and Canada)
International: 1 (412) 281.2331
FAX: 1 (412) 444.3591
In addition, if you are an SSPC Member or have an account on SSPC.org, you can contact SSPC through the “Help” form found on your “My Account” page.
Click below to meet the SSPC staff:
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S OFFICE
TECHNOLOGY & COMMUNICATIONS
MEMBER DEVELOPMENT & ENGAGEMENT
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS
Board of Governors (referred to herein as the “Board”), composed of a minimum of thirteen (13) elected members, shall manage the affairs of SSPC. The Board acts as the Board of Directors of the SSPC as described in its Articles.
The composition of the Board shall be elected from individuals representing the following categories:
- Facility Owners (individuals who own or are employed by public or private sector owners of assets who are responsible for the maintenance of coatings of heavy or light industrial structures and surfaces).
- Coating Material Suppliers (individuals who own, are employed by, or represent firms that manufacture or distribute coatings, linings, or the raw materials used to manufacture these products).
- Other Product Suppliers (individuals who own, are employed by, or represent firms that manufacture or distribute equipment, abrasive, or peripheral products for use in the protective coatings industry).
- Union Coating Contractors (individuals who own or are employed by contracting firms who are part of a collective bargaining agreement for labor and specialize in the removal or application of coatings and linings, either in the field or shop).
- Non-Union Coating Contractors (individuals who own or are employed by contracting firms whose labor force is open/merit shop and specialize in the removal or application of coatings and linings, either in the field or shop).
- Other Service Providers (individuals who own, are employed by, or represent firms who provide services such as engineering and consulting, that support the protective coatings industry).
- International Membership (individuals who own or are employed by companies who do business and are located outside of North America). An international delegate shall be from any demographic. No more than one (1) international member shall be represented from each geographical area (i.e. Central/South America, Asia/Pacific, Europe, etc.) and must hold a valid passport from a country in that area. The Board may specify the geographical area for each international member position.
The number of Board members in each category will be guided by the demographics of the total membership and needs in a particular category. The Board may change its composition with the approval of two-thirds (2/3) of the voting members of the Board.
CURRENT BOARD MEMBERS
Effective July, 1 2019 – June, 30 2020
6900 Miller Drive
Warren, MI 48092
Joyce A. Wright
President – Elect
Protective Coatings-Process Improvement
Huntington Ingalls Industries – Newport News Shipbuilding
4101 Washington Avenue, Bldg. 86/3 Dept. 007
Newport News, VA 23607
Sam B. Scaturro, PCS
Alpine Painting & Sandblasting Contractors
17 Florida Ave
Patterson, NJ 07503
Garry D. Manous
Immediate Past President
Vice President of Operations
Atsalis Brothers Painting
24595 Groesbeck Highway
Warren, Michigan 48089
Mana H. Al-Mansour, PCS
Al-Midra Tower, Saudi Aramco
Ross D. Boyd
108 North Clay, Suite 210
Kirkwood, MO 63122
Juan Caballero, MCI, PCS
Naval & Industrial Solutions S.A.
VIA Principal Chanis, Casa 10B
Local 2, Parque Lefevre
Robert A. Cloutier
Manager Coatings & Corrosion Control
General Dynamics – Bath Iron Works
700 Washington St. MS 4055
Bath, ME 04530
Vice President & Quality System Manager
Abhe & Svoboda, Inc.
18100 Dairy Lane
Jordan, MN 55352
Alison B. Kaelin
5 Marshall Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15214
Segment Strategic Key Account Representative
Herc Pro Solutions
929 W. La Cadena
Riverside, CA 92501
Ahren Olson, PCS
Marketing Manager – Corrosion Protection
1 Covestro Circle
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
William Doni Riddle
Sr. Vice President of Sales
The Sherwin-Williams Company
101 Prospect Avenue NW
1500 Republic Building
Cleveland, OH 44115
Ex-Officio Board Members
James R. King, Jr.
John B. Conomos, Inc.
P.O. Box 279
Bridgeville, PA 15017
Gregory M. Redick
Potomac Redan Associates LLC
L. Skip Vernon, PCS, MCI
P.O. Box 639
Tijeras, NM 87059
SSPC’s day-to-day operations are run by five directors who oversee different parts of the organization. The Executive Director is the head of the organization with the other four directors reporting to that position.
- Executive Director: William M. Worms
- Director of Operations: Keith Koebley
- Director of Member Development & Engagement: Greg Muha
- Director of Technical Services: John Whalen
- Director of Technology & Communications: Michael Kline
- Director of Training: Jennifer Merck
- Sr. Member Services Advisor: Terry Sowers
- Sr. Technical Services Advisor: Michael Damiano