CONCRETE COATING APPLICATION SPECIALIST (CCAS)
With concrete being used in the construction industry now more than ever, the need to protect it from deterioration is critical. SSPC’s new Concrete Coating Application Specialist course is designed to teach coating applicators the skills they will need to successfully complete a concrete coating project.
CCAS Level 1 provides a comprehensive overview and practical hands-on training for coating applicators who wish to be trained in the application of coatings on concrete surfaces. The course will offer hands-on exercises that focus on concrete moisture testing, repair of deteriorated concrete, surface preparation of concrete, and coating application of concrete. After the completion of this training course, coating applicators should be able to demonstrate the proper surface preparation and coating application methods commonly performed on concrete coating projects.
CCAS Level 2 is designed for contractor personnel who wish to obtain certification, or others who wish to learn about surface preparation and coating application for specific projects which include Structural Concrete, Manhole/Wastewater, and Flooring projects.
- General health and safety for coating concrete
- Role of quality personnel in concrete coating applications
- Concrete composition and durability
- Concrete assessment prior to coating application
- Repairing concrete prior to coating application
- Surface preparation of concrete prior to coating application
- Application of coatings on concrete
Find a Course & Register
No trainings found.