CONCRETE COATING APPLICATION SPECIALIST (CCAS)
With concrete being used in the construction industry now more than ever, the need to protect it from deterioration is critical. SSPC’s new Concrete Coating Applicator Specialist course is designed to teach coating applicators the skills they will need to successfully complete a concrete coating project and how to maintain vital infrastructures.
CCAS Level 1 provides a comprehensive overview and practical hands-on training for craft worker personnel who wish to be trained and certified in the application of coatings on concrete surfaces. The course will offer hands-on exercises that focus on repair of deteriorated concrete, surface preparation of concrete, and coating application of concrete. After the completion of this training course, craft worker personnel should be able to demonstrate proper preparation and coating application methods on concrete coating projects.
- General health and safety for coating concrete
- Role of quality personnel in concrete coating applications
- Concrete composition and durability
- Concrete assessment prior to coating application
- Repairing concrete prior to coating application
- Surface preparation of concrete prior to coating application
- Application of coatings on concrete
Find a Course & Register
No trainings found.