INDUSTRIAL COATING SAFETY MANAGEMENT TRAINING (SAFETY)
Unexpectantly encountering lead in a project can set it back weeks or months, and if not handled correctly, can be detrimental to yourself, the public, and the environment. The Lead Paint Worker Safety course is built around the OSHA 29 CFR 1926.62 and 29 CFR 1910.134 standards and will keep you a step ahead of your peers.
Duration: 3 Days (24 Hours)
Includes: Written Exam
Class Times: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Cost: Member – $750, NonMember – $850
Credits: 2.4 CEUs
Certification Term: n/a
This three day Instructor-Led Training (ILT) will provide participants with knowledge and skills necessary to manage a safety and health program in industrial painting operations. This course will be delivered in 17 units featuring lecture, participant engagement exercises and workshops.
- Chemicals encountered in industrial painting
- Harmful effects of toxic and hazardous substances
- Controlling exposures and recognizing job site hazards
- Working safely
- Role of the coatings contractor safety officer
- Risk management and insurance
Find a Course & Register
No trainings found.