LEAD PAINT REMOVAL (C3)
Lead removal is a danger to the public, workers, and the environment, and there are several legal and liability aspects to removing it. Our Lead and Hazardous Coating Removal course is essential to anyone who will be safely removing lead or other toxic metals on the job.
Duration: 4 days / 32 hours (includes written exam)
Class Times: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Cost: Member $995 | Non-member $1,195
Credits: 3.0 CEUs
Certification Term: N/A
Please Note: Pricing displayed is for USA and Canada, if you are outside of that region, please contact your
local SSPC-licensed training provider for accurate pricing.
C3 contains specific discussions on protecting workers, compliance with environmental regulations, proper management of waste streams, operations that result in potential exposures to lead and other hazards, and associated control technology. It includes background information on the hazards of lead and other toxic metals as well as a review of the current legal and regulatory issues. The course also addresses developing programs to effectively control risks to workers, the public, and the environment.
- Hazardous coatings and materials in industrial painting
- Legal and liability issues
- Health effects of hazardous coatings and materials
- Identification of hazardous coatings/hazardous materials
- Air, soil, water/sediment, and dust regulations and monitoring strategies
- Worker protection from hazardous coatings/materials
- Respiratory protection and PPE
- Management of solid and hazardous wastes
- Sources of hazardous coatings exposure
- Control of environmental releases (containment and ventilation)
- Specifications, submittals, and site-specific compliance programs
- Pre-planning and worksite preparation
- In-process and post-competent person (CP) responsibilities/demobilization
Find a Course & Register
Mtest 5750 N Sam Houston Prky E
Houston, TX 77032
Holiday Inn Houston-Intercontinental Airport 15222 John F Kennedy Blvd Houston, TX 77032 (281) 449-2311
6900 Miller Dr.
Warren, MI 48092
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Detroit Warren
7601 Chicago Rd.
Warren, MI 48092
Sunshine Safety Council 661 Beville Road, Suite 206 Daytona Beach, FL 32119
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn
2225 S Atlantic Ave.
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Cloverdale Paint Inc 400-2630 Croydon Dr Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3Z 6T3
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Langley
8750 204 St, Langley City, BC V1M 2Y5, Canada
Corrosion Specialties, Inc. 2221 Northmont Parkway, Suite 200 Duluth GA 30096
3500 Venture Pkwy NW Duluth, GA 30096
3530 Venture Pkwy NW Duluth, GA 30096
Courtyard 3550 Venture Pkwy NW Duluth, GA 30096
Cor-Ray Painting Co
10114 Shoemaker Ave
Santa Fe Springs CA 90670
Holiday Inn La Mirada- 14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Whittier Los Angeles - 7320 Greenleaf Ave, Whittier,CA 90602