Submit QP Forms Online
Check out the new online QP forms!
Based on your feedback, we’ve simplified access to the Job Notification, CAP, and Maintenance Application forms. Now available without logging in, simply click the link below for the form you need, then complete it, and submit it.
If you encounter any problems with the online forms, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download QP Forms
Please choose the correct form for each specific program, download the PDF, and follow the instructions provided.
CRAFTWORKER ASSESSMENT FORMS
The C7 and C13 Hands-On Skills Assessment Forms and SSPC Spray Painter Checklist below meet the worker assessment requirement of QP 1 and QP 3, which means they allow contractors to qualify their own workers for QP 1 and QP 3. Please click on the links to the forms that interest you:
- SSPC Centrifugal Blaster Evaluation
- SSPC Blaster Evaluation
- SSPC HP and UHP Waterjet Operator Evaluation (Manually Held Gun)
- SSPC HP and UHP Waterjet Operator Evaluation (Deck-Floor Equipment – Vacuum-Optional)
- Spray Painter Checklist – Industrial/Marine Painter
MISCELLANEOUS QP PROGRAM FORMS
- Auditor Evaluation Survey
- Contractor Evaluation Form
- Commentary on Job Notifications
- Commentary on Reporting QP 2 Jobs
- Craft Worker Assessment Program - Appendix A
- QP Brochure
- CAS Implementation Worksheet
- PCCP FAQ - Facility Owners and Specifiers
- PCCP FAQ - Contractors
- Sample Specification and Notification Language