Certified contractors are required to submit job information on “reportable” jobs to SSPC within 15 days of contract award. Reportable jobs are defined as follows:
- All prime contracts for public work that involves coating and related work with a dollar value of $100,000 (USD) or greater
- All public contracts for coating related work in which you are the painting subcontractor regardless of contract amount
- All coating and related work where QP1 and/or QP2 is specified as a requirement or where having QP1 and/or QP2 designation is part of the contractor qualification/evaluation process
NOTE: Please use the instructions below to access the QP Job Notification form in your SSPC account.
- Click on the “Login” link at the top of the page.
- Enter your SSPC.org Username (Email Address) and Password.
- If you are returned to the SSPC homepage, click on your name at the top right of the screen. If not, proceed directly to Step 4.
- Click on the “QP Programs” link in the left navigation.
- Clink on the link “QP Job Notifications Form”.
- Complete the form.
1. Click on the “Login” link at the top of the page.
2. Enter your SSPC.org Username (Email Address) and Password.
3. Click on the “QP Programs” link in the left navigation.
4. Clink on the link “QP Job Notifications Form”.
If you do not have an SSPC login or are unable to access the form after login, please contact email@example.com
If you have questions regarding submitting a Job Notification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Disciplinary Action Criteria (DAC) Section IX. Special Note A describes QP penalties that may be invoked for not following JN submittal rules.