REVIEW OF MEMBER FAQs
March 6, 2020
As discussions between SSPC and NACE have proceeded, the member leaders and staff of each organization have had the opportunity to engage with members in many different settings. Whether one-on-one, at chapter/section/town hall meetings, at conferences, or online, members have demonstrated that they are passionate about the organizations and are interested in the process. The questions generated by these engagements have been important and impactful and helped to guide the discussion task group.
To discover what your peers are asking, those Frequently Asked Questions have been summarized here.
If the FAQs do not answer your questions, please submit your questions to us by next Monday and we will address them in next week’s email. Please send questions via the SSPC-NACE feedback form.
NACE members will have an opportunity to hear directly from the task group members and ask questions at the Town Hall meetings during CORROSION 2020 (schedule listed below).
Following is a timeline of upcoming discussion-related milestones.
- March 14 – NACE Board of Directors Meeting
- March 16 – NACE Town Hall at CORROSION 2020 – 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. CST
- March 17 – NACE Town Hall at CORROSION 2020 – 3:15 – 4:45 p.m. CST
- March 18 – NACE Town Hall at CORROSION 2020 – 2:30 – 4:00 p.m. CST
- March 19 – NACE Town Hall at CORROSION 2020 – 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. CST
- April 3 – 17 – Proposed SSPC and NACE member votes
Please check your inbox next Friday, March 13 for Update #10 – FAQs Continued