STUDENT INFORMATION CENTER
Explore new job opportunities, network with industry professionals, have a voice, and develop your professional identity! Students meeting the criteria outlined below are eligible for a no cost, SSPC membership.
To learn about student membership benefits or to see if you are eligible for one of our student memberships, click here.
NOTE: Clicking the button below will take you to the Student Membership registration form. There is NO COST to join. All student memberships are FREE and include an ELECTRONIC copy of the JPCL only.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS
- SSPC Scholarships: Submit Application Here
- Present at the Coatings+2021 Poster Session
- Publish research and technical papers
- Find a job! (coming soon)
- Mentor Program (coming soon)
Are you an institution?
You can request a presentation at your school or job fair. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a presentation.
NETWORK WITH PROFESSIONALS
Grow your network by joining over 10,000 members and 950 companies that are benefitting every day from membership with SSPC.
As a member, you’ll gain access to our digital standards and technical publications.
FURTHER YOUR CAREER
Advance your career by signing up for world-class training & certification. All members receive discounts on training, professional certification, and technical publications.
- Access and download any SSPC Standard or technical resource
- Monthly digital subscription to JPCL (Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings)
- Gain access to key info in the classroom or on the job with the SSPC Mobile App – Available for iOS and Android.
- Discounts on training, professional certification, and technical publications
- Eligibility to participate as an informational member on technical committees
- Networking with other members, chapters, groups, and at the SSPC Annual Conference
- Career path opportunities and advancement
- Resume enhancement
- Full-time or part-time student enrolled at an accredited trade school, vocational school, community college, 2 or 4-year college, post-secondary education curriculum, or post-graduate school
- Studies or activities in engineering, architecture, construction, or other disciplines related to Protective Coatings
- Must enroll using a student ID or email address ending in .edu
- In addition, for the 2 years immediately following graduation, the student is eligible to receive SSPC membership at a 50% discount. After 2 years, the price reverts to full price.