Make an impact in the coatings industry by educating the next generation of blasters and painters.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SSPC INSTRUCTORS
Knowledge of Subject Matter
- Candidate shall have a minimum of 4 years of full-time work experience in the specific field to be taught within the last 6 years
- Candidate shall have a thorough fundamental and practical knowledge of the subject matter of the course being applied for
- Candidate shall provide evidence of the ability to teach educational material to adults, by providing SSPC with one of the following items
- Provide SSPC with an introduction videotape of yourself per the SSPC Videotape Guidelines
- Conduct a class while being observed by an SSPC designated training evaluator
- Submit evidence that candidate has been approved as an instructor for another industry training program with a formal instructor qualification program. This information can be listed in your instructor application
- Candidate shall have taken the course at a public or onsite offering as a student and passed the final examination with a minimum grade of 90 percent (90%)
- Candidate shall have completed other pre-requisites for the specific course applied for
Hold an SSPC membership
DOWNLOAD & SUBMIT AN SSPC INSTRUCTOR FORM
Visit our training contacts page to find more information about becoming an instructor and submission.